Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Change

Define change

uni struc.png
relational.png
extended abstract.png
I am unable to state anything relevant about change
I can state one relevant idea about change
(I can list one part)
I can state several relevant ideas about change
(I can list several parts)
I can explain the types of change and how they occur.
I can explain the types of change and how they occur.

I can alter the variables and explain how this impacts a change.
© The Learning Order. 2012 Julie Mills. All rights reserved

[Term 2 Week 1 - Type your ideas and definition here]

Change is when things evolve or become different. For example Bill Gates probably every day he is thinking of something new to put out there in the world. Jeff Bezos started selling books and now he is one of the world's richest people with amazon.  
That is Change
[Term 2 Week 11: Type your ideas and definition here]

There are different types of change like Chemical change, Psychical change, irreversible and reversible change. These are all types of change and each one of those changes is different and does different things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment